Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Son, Husband, Father & Blogger, Really?

I have been a guest blogger for the NYC Dads Group (NYCDadsGroup) for over a year now.  Although I have not posted many blogs, I have enjoyed contributing to the group’s blog when I have time.  If you where to ask me two years ago if I would have consider participating in a blog or having my own I would have told you that you’re crazy but sure enough here we are.  I have always toyed around with the idea of posting my own blog and with the increase of dad bloggers in my circle of friends I decided why not give it a shot. Shout out to Lorne Jaffe: Raising Sienna, Sat & Monica Sharma: Mom Said, Dad Said and Jason Greene: One Good Dad.  Thanks guys for leading the way and having a positive influence. So here it goes. . .Let’s see where this new adventure will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment